Claims for your auto, home or business should be reported to your agent as soon as possible.
It is a good idea to have the following ready:
• The names, addresses and phone numbers of all persons involved including any witnesses
- The circumstances of the claim
• The name of the insurance company and agent for any other parties involved in the claim
We are here to help. Ask us about our service provider referral service.
Be prepared. Follow these tips for faster settlement when you have a claim:
• Keep records of major household items
• Establish an inventory of your possessions and update it annually
• Videotape or photograph possessions
• Be prepared to provide copies of your records to claims representative
Thank you for contacting Woodward-Scott Insurance Agency. We're reviewing your claim and will be in contact as soon as possible.